10 Reasons to go Wedding Dress Floral
The floral print wedding gown is here to stay! Here are 10 reasons to go floral:
- There is absolutely no rule to say you need to stick to whites and ivories for your wedding day. Some brides may have their complexion completely wiped out by whites and ivories so it may be time to send up the white flag and try some floral delights and colour
- You can get creative with your wedding day, from garden-inspired prints to elegant illustration style designs and vibrant watercolor-esque dresses, going floral can say anything from ‘Statement” to “traditional with a twist.”
- Want to make your dress memorable, then go floral! Your floral gown will be talked about long after the wedding day and be a dress to be remember
- You can theme the whole wedding day around your floral bridal gown. Everything from the floral arrangements, colours, bridal stationary, wedding cake and match up the colours with the bridesmaids gowns
- Build up anticipation for your big day, as soon as your wedding guests hear you are breaking from the norm and tradition of a ivory gown, They will be eagerly awaiting to see what dress you wear for your big day!
- Soft, delicate and pretty floral prints work beautifully for a wedding dress combined with a dreamy colour palette. Floral versus ivory can really lift the whole wedding day and make your guests smile
- You can rock the floral bridal trend even further with our Posy floral two-piece bridal gown. A Separates top and skirt give the bride a super chic look and can be quite cost effective compared to traditional wedding gowns
- The photography of brides in floral bridal gowns is simply stunning! A bride wearing a floral bridal dress stands out so much in photography and you can achieve a super ethereal look when shot in forestry or nature
- Embrace the BOHO look with all it’s mighty. A floral gown matched with a head-crown of real flowers for a super ethereal look and the ultimate floral look
- Flowers are the most beautiful and romantic things in the World so why not make your big day extra romantic with a floral bridal gown.
Charlotte Balbier’s Untamed Love Collection
A celebration of individuality and being your own kind of beautiful, the new 2017 Charlotte Balbier collection ‘Untamed Love’ deliver’s a diverse and breath-taking new collection of bridal gowns.
The quality and palette of fabrics is second to none, the fabrics include the use of tulle, silks, French laces, and rich Mikado fabrics. Exclusive to Charlotte Balbier is the specially designed chiffon that is designed and made in house and is therefore a totally exclusive fabric to Charlotte Balbier. New for 2017 are 2 floral fabrics. The signature gown ‘Untamed Love’ a soft sorbet of lilac’s, apricot, plum, pinks and muted Greens a show-stopping gown with a on trend pocket detail.