What’s not to love when you have an adorable, super stylish couple profess their love in marriage alongside Toronto’s skyline?
Here’s our top 7 reasons why you will smile, perhaps gush and be inspired to the stars by today’s real Toronto Royal Canadian Yacht Club Wedding from our lovely member Katie of K Thompson Photography.
1. A girl must reveal a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes at least 3 times in her life. Her wedding day should be her first.
2. Heavily beaded illusion scoop neckline and cap sleeves on brides dress.
3. Beautiful long green personally stylized bridesmaids dresses.
4. Grooms bright blue wool mohair suit and adorable bow tie
5. Grooms and groomsmen green polka-dot socks!
6. The beautiful lush white rose bouquet.
And #7 has to be the sincere love and absolute joy you feel when you see Genevieve & Dan cherishing their special day!
Do you have #8 to add? Join the conversation in the comments below!
Photography: K Thompson Photography
Ceremony and Reception Venue: Royal Canadian Yacht Club, Toronto, Ontario
Bride’s Ceremony Gown: Justin Alexander Signature Collection 9735 purchased at Crème Couture in Guelph, Ontario
Bride’s Reception Dress: MoriLee 31013 purchased from PromGirl.com
Bride’s Shoes: Jimmy Choo “Maria d’Orsay” glitter jewelled pumps.
Hair & Makeup: Glam Beauty by Sacha (Toronto) and Heidi Rubin (Montreal)
Groom’s Attire: Z Zegna, Bright Blue Wool Mohair Suit, purchased at Harry Rosen
Event Planner: Mary Bratko from WeddingGirl.ca
Decor & Design: Bride and Groom
Floral: Brittany Fantham of Bee Designs
Cakes and Sweets: Lynne Frappier of The Twisted Chef
DJ: Kevin from Running Red Lights
Officiant: Drew Goursky from All Seasons Weddings
Cinematography: Mark from Purestorm Studios